Thursday, February 6, 2014

Newer Beginnings

One year ago today, I created a dream for myself. I was determined to embrace the seemingly new idea of education technology and use every resource I could get my hands on to help my kids. (Yes, I do mean my students, but sometimes I just feel like they are my own children.)
Picture
 One year later I have achieved one part of that dream:
  1. Students learned how to use technology for educational purposes.
  2. Students test scores improved by 17% (I'm happy with that :-))
  3. Student success in my classroom contributed to convincing the higher ups to invest in more computers and teacher training - Sweet!
  4. I have become passionate about my own learning #lifelonglearner

With this success, and all of the failures, set backs, and heart breaks along the way, I now start my new journey: Teaching Teachers About Tech!!

Now, I aim to complete the rest of my dream. Please join me on this adventure and contribute your own thoughts and ideas.

What do you wish to know more about?
What are your stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment